Buying catfish from catfish supplier or perhaps fishing the catfish by your own hands might bring you to the decision in cooking the catfish. You might already have your favorite menu of catfish or you are still learning about the menu of catfish that you have to cook. One of the great cooking ways of catfish is cooking the catfish with the baking style. You do not need to think too much about it because baking your catfish will be a simple thing for you. You only need to make sure that you can follow the following steps.
Steps To Bake Your Catfish In Simple Ways
Before you start to cook your catfish from catfish supplier or the catfish that you get by yourself, you have to prepare the following ingredients:
- Catfish fillets (cut it into 3-inch pieces)
- Italian herb seasoning (2 tsp)
- Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Sea salt (1 pinch)
- Dry breadcrumbs
- Black pepper (1 dash)
- Fresh lemon juice (1/4 cup)
After you prepare all the ingredients you need, the following steps will help you to bake the catfish:
- First, you have to rinse the fish and let it dry
- While waiting for your fish to dry, mix all the ingredients (except the fish, of course, and the breadcrumbs you have)
- Then, after your fish is dry, you have to toss it into the mixture
- After you put the fish into the mixture, dip the fish into the breadcrumbs
- Then, after you finish doing the previous steps with all of your fish, put your fish on the cookie sheet. Put the fish with the crumb on the upside.
- Then, bake it for about 15-17 min in enough heat
- After you have done with the baking steps, you can serve it with the Rosemary Baked Potato Wedges, Mango Salsa or Green Salad
Those steps will give you a healthy catfish recipe. For more inspiration, you can visit https://www.frozencatfishsupplier.com.